Connexion
Vous n'avez pas encore de compte personnel ? Vous devriez en créer un. Une fois enregistré vous aurez certains avantages, comme pouvoir modifier l'aspect du site, ou poster des commentaires signés...
Support
Activité du Site

Pages vues depuis 06/01/2019 : 13 197 500

• Nb. de membres 367
  • Nb. d'articles 2 848
  • Nb. de forums 24
  • Nb. de sujets 13
  • Nb. de critiques 0

Top 10  Statistiques

Index du forum »»  Logiciel »» [EN] OWB now not load certificates pages? Like hotmail page

[EN] OWB now not load certificates pages? Like hotmail page#364

3Contributeur(s)
_DaNi_FabPapiosaur
1 Modérateur(s)
Papiosaur
_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
Until recently, it worked well and could read my mail from hotmail with OWB, but now, he says does not have the appropriate certificates and not entry. I uninstall AMISSL, intall another time but the some errror.

Can any entry at www.hotmail.com for read the hotmail email with OWB?

Thanks!
Fab Fabicon_post
OWB doesn't use AmiSSL at all. And about this error message, just check "ignore SSL errors" in settings->network.

But anyway, i think Hotmail has other issues with many browsers (IIRC mail entries couldn't be clicked in hotmail, and it was also depending on the user agent you select).
Papiosaur Papiosauricon_post
hello _DaNi_ ;-)

here i can read my mails hotmail with OWB, i don't think AmiSSL is necessary.
_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
Yes, now with ignore SSL on OWB 1.6 version i can load for example hotmail homepage but is strange, in the past i can entry to this page with OWB 1.3 LITE and now, i can´t entry.
But well, work with the last OWB version :)
Fab Fabicon_post
This is probably because the certificate on hotmail has been updated since. So ca-bundle.crt file in OWB should be updated too.
_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
where can i find a updated ca-bundle.crt for OWB? becouse the 1.6 have the option for ignore SSL but this option, is not present in OWB 1.3 LITE for example, i have a efika and 1.6 uses a lot of ram and 1.3 lite work fine

thanks
Fab Fabicon_post
It was also present in 1.3. It was just an Env variable (setenv save WEBKIT_IGNORE_SSL_ERRORS 1). And the .crt file is something generic, that can be generated from curl, or maybe even curl website.
_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
Thanks Fab!
If any have problems with certificates pages typing in a shell "setenv WEBKIT_IGNORE_SSL_ERRORS 1" works.
Have any variable for the OWB 1.3 Lite for spoof as IE7 or FIREFOX like 1.6 version?