Connexion
Vous n'avez pas encore de compte personnel ? Vous devriez en créer un. Une fois enregistré vous aurez certains avantages, comme pouvoir modifier l'aspect du site, ou poster des commentaires signés...
Support
Activité du Site

Pages vues depuis 06/01/2019 : 13 163 995

• Nb. de membres 367
  • Nb. d'articles 2 846
  • Nb. de forums 24
  • Nb. de sujets 13
  • Nb. de critiques 0

Top 10  Statistiques

Index du forum »»  Général »» [Résolu] - EFIKA dont boot !!!

[Résolu] - EFIKA dont boot !!! #270

3Contributeur(s)
_DaNi_PapiosaurTcheko
1 Modérateur(s)
Papiosaur
_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
Hi, i back to install MorphOS 2.2 on my efika because i have several bugs with 2.3 on efika but now, my efika dont boot and i can't write nothing in bios screen, only show bplan logo and no more, any idea ?
the bios is deleted? because i don't view the pegasos firmware...
the usb for do a usb installation dont work, because, i can't write nothing and i dont view any letter on the screen!!!

help!!!!
_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
good notice, now i can view the smart firmware 1.3 bios!!! now i can write but my system dont boot from my hd, i put setenv boot-file boot.img and nothing (the hd have installed inside 2.3 mos). I try to install by usb typing boot scsi:0 morphosefikainstall.img and dont boot and i write a cd with the mos iso, y press escape and i put this: boot cd but not continue when says "openfirmware/quarx"

any idea?

thanks!!!
Papiosaur Papiosauricon_post
hello _DaNi_ ;)

I don't have EFIKA but you can try "boot scsi:0 morphos-2.2-efikainstall.img"

Message édité par : Papiosaur / 27-09-2009 18:03

_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
i put this but nothing, i dont know the why dont work the .img into my usb pen, is correct scsi:0? i cant boot from usb pen drive or have a incorrect usb filesystem, i dont know
Papiosaur Papiosauricon_post
hi _DaNi_,

quote of article on obligement "installation of MorphOS":

"Note: if your USB drive is not recognized at boot, format, copy the new image file and restart the process. The name "scsi: 0" is perhaps not the right name for your key. Then type the command "devalias" in the Open Firmware to list boms devices. Replace "scsi: 0" by the real name of your USB device. If it still does not start, change the USB key. In any case, do not rename the image file."
Tcheko Tchekoicon_post
Hi Dani,

I had sometime to reboot many times my efika before the boot image was read correctly. Format the pen can help too. Fresh fat formated usb pendrive seems to help a lot.

Good luck.

Czk

-------------------------------------
Quelque soit le chemin que tu prendras dans la vie, tu auras des ampoules aux pieds.
Czeko.free.fr
_DaNi_ _DaNi_icon_post
i decide to burn into cd the efikainstall.img renamed to install.img. I insert the cd to my external usb dvd drive and i try boot cd install.img and works!!!! :)

i am very happy now jejeje

Now, i back to mos 2.2 on my efika

Tcheko. do you have installed MOS 2.3 on efika? i decide to degrade to 2.2 becouse i have a lots of problems here with mos 2.3, usb freezes, sometimes windows freezes and is a bit slow the system than 2.2. With 2.2 i dont have any of these mentioned bugs or errros... and you?

thanks to all!