Connexion
Vous n'avez pas encore de compte personnel ? Vous devriez en créer un. Une fois enregistré vous aurez certains avantages, comme pouvoir modifier l'aspect du site, ou poster des commentaires signés...
Support
Activité du Site

Pages vues depuis 06/01/2019 : 13 224 806

• Nb. de membres 367
  • Nb. d'articles 2 850
  • Nb. de forums 24
  • Nb. de sujets 13
  • Nb. de critiques 0

Top 10  Statistiques

Index du forum »»  Développement »» Diapo-Creator

Diapo-Creator#2343

4Contributeur(s)
PapiosaurTemplariogordini21CptBlood
2 Modérateur(s)
PapiosaurBeWorld
Papiosaur Papiosauricon_post
Une petite capture de l'avancement de la GUI:

https://www.morphos-storage.net/upload/test/Diapo-Creator_alpha.jpg

N'hésitez à me dire "toutes" les fonctionnalités que vous voudriez avoir, je verrais ce que je peux faire (ou pas).

Voici ma todolist à court terme:

- ajout des boutons de classement "Monter" et "Descendre"
- ajout du texte sur une image
 This message was edited by : Papiosaur / 2023-07-22 22:03
Templario Templarioicon_post
The program looks good.
The music you must think in being able to choose mods, mp3s, oggs, etc.
Thanks Templario ;-)

Yes, i will do support music at the end of the development.

Show text on picture is OK, thanks to plouf for his help!
Remember that we have the WaitmusicEnd() instruction, which cost me to get it, and designed for demos and slideshows.
Thanks, i had it to the code as comment for the moment ;-)
I read your question in the Hollywood forum, humm, I think that for this proyect is a bad choice to use layers, it is good if your program not depends of external graphics that they can a weight of 1 MB or more, the layers with this pictures or pictures with big sizes, will cause the program to slow down or crashed, you can see this with my demo The Widow e-Card 2 with the final vampire girl, how this is showed very slow, with little graphics is perfect the use the layers for visual effects, like HideLayerFX, etc.
I think i need layers for Fulscreen mode... i will test it on Mac mini to see that, thanks.
Yes, but remember to make the test with pictures of 100-500 kb, and 6MB or more like the digital Camera, because the user will uses your program for his family pictures, holiday and travels, and with these pictures the problem start, and using Layers more, only this is little advice.